- This event has passed.
Blues Fest at Atwood Family Farms
April 30 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
The 2022 Florida blueberry season is now open and we are celebrating our 3rd harvest at our First Blues Fest on April 30th, May 1st, 7th, and 8th.
Atwood Family Farms is having a day full of blueberry treats, live music, delicious food, amazing local arts and crafts from wonderful local artists, and fun-filled farm activities for the whole family to experience.
Join us from 10 am to 5 pm and enjoy picking your very own tasty blueberries and stunning sunflowers from our family farm. Thank you for supporting your local family farm where you can experience joy in every season.
Due to the popularity of our special events, admission tickets must be purchased online in advance. No admission tickets will be sold at the farm. For more information and to buy tickets, please click on the link below.
Admission – $5 in advance
(Kids 1 year and younger are FREE!)
Atwood Family Farms Activities:
All activities included with Admission except gemstone mining
- Blueberry-themed activities
- Art & Craft Vendors
- Access to Blueberry & Sunflower Fields
- U-Pick Blueberries ($4.95/lb)
- U-Pick Sunflowers ($2/stem)
- 16×16 Spider Web
- Jump Pad
- Bubble Barn
- Playgrounds (Tractor, Barn, Silo, Swings)
- Cow Train
- Farm Wagon Ride
- Tire Sand Pit
- Roller Boller Ball
- Slide Hill
- Gemstone Mining
- Pay Dirt Option: 3lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Arrowhead Find: 3lb bag of dirt with arrowheads to find includes keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Lucky Strike: 5lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $12.00)
- The Motherload: 10lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, and arrowheads includes 2 ID cards and 2 keepsake bags (price: $25.00)
- The Mega Strike: 20lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads, and extra-large specimen of Amethyst Druze includes 4 ID cards and 4 keepsake bags (price: $50.00)
Nayme Brand Duo – 10am – 1pm
Classic Rewind – 1:30 – 4:30 pm
Blueberry Pie Eating Contest:
- This event is FREE and open to the public! There are no age requirements. Registration is required.
- Starts at 1:30 pm hosted by a special guest.
- Prize: 2 lbs. of Blueberries & Family 4 Pack of Farm Fun Passes
- You MUST register to enter the Pie Eating Contest by Sunday, April 22nd using the registration form on the Blues Fest Page.
• Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Children 1 and under are free and do not need an admission ticket.
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
• Atwood Family Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.