- This event has passed.
Christmas Time at the Farm
December 19, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us at our family farm as we celebrate Christmas Time at the Farm at Atwood Family Farms! The farm is decorated with all the festive trimmings and ready to welcome you and your family for a fun-filled winter day. We invite you to enjoy the farm activities, browse the Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair for last-minute holiday shopping, and take your picture with Santa Claus from 10 am – 12 pm. We also have many different photo opportunities throughout the farm to capture long-lasting memories.
Activities included with admission:
- Access to Strawberry & Sunflower Fields
- Pictures with Santa Claus from 10 am – 12 pm
- Ornament Making Station
- Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair
- Farm Fun Pass – $8/person 2 years and older.
- U-Pick Strawberries – $4.95/lb
- U-Pick Sunflowers – $2/stem
Atwood Family Farms Activities:
All activities included with Farm Fun Pass purchase
- Corn Pit
- 16×16 Spider Web
- Jump Pad
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- Large Yard Games – Connect 4 & Cornhole
- Slide Hill
- Cow Train
- Playgrounds (Tractor, Barn, Silo, Swings)
- Ball Zone
Lee’s Famous Cheesesteaks
Christina Adinolfi – 12 pm – 4 pm
Please keep in mind:
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• First season of strawberry picking! While supplies last!
• No pets of any kind are allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
• We are cashless. We accept debit and all major credit cards and offer a cash-to-gift card option in the General Store.
• Food and beverages like our strawberry lemonade, kettle corn, and more are available for purchase at our cafe and food trucks.
• No outside food, drinks, or coolers.
• Atwood Family Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.