- This event has passed.
February 12 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for Atwood Family Farms’ first Strawberry Festival! There will be tons of strawberries to pick, strawberry-themed activities & treats, art & craft vendors, a pie-eating contest, an appearance by Slater from K92.3 FM, art & craft vendors, plus all of your favorite farm activities like our thrilling slide hill, bouncy jump pad, and more!
Admission & Parking are Free!
- Strawberry-themed activities
- Art & Craft Vendors
- Access to Strawberry & Sunflower Fields
- U-Pick Strawberries ($4.95/lb)
- U-Pick Sunflowers ($2/stem)
Atwood Family Farms Activities:
All activities included with Farm Fun Pass – $8/person 2 years & older. Kids 1 year and younger are FREE!
- 16×16 Spider Web
- Jump Pad
- Sand Tire Pit
- Playgrounds (Tractor, Barn, Silo, Swings)
- Cow Train
- Farm Wagon Ride
- Tire Sand Pit
- Slide Hill
- Gemstone Mining
- Pay Dirt Option: 3lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Arrowhead Find: 3lb bag of dirt with arrowheads to find includes keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Lucky Strike: 5lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $12.00)
- The Motherload: 10lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, and arrowheads includes 2 ID cards and 2 keepsake bags (price: $25.00)
- The Mega Strike: 20lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads, and extra-large specimen of Amethyst Druze includes 4 ID cards and 4 keepsake bags (price: $50.00)
- Slater from K92.3 – 10am – 12pm
- Henry Hood – 12pm – 4pm
Strawberry Pie Eating Contest:
- This event is FREE and open to the public! There are no age requirements. Registration is required.
- Starts at 11:30 am hosted by Slater from K92.3.
- Prize: 2 lbs. of Strawberries & Family 4 Pack of Farm Fun Passes
- You MUST register to enter the Pie Eating Contest by Sunday, February 6th using the registration form on this page.
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our strawberry u-pick due to state and federal food safety regulations. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
• Atwood Family Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.