- This event has passed.
Sweetcrisp Blueberry Plant U-Dig
November 12 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Are you ready to take home some of your favorite Sweetcrisp Blueberry Plants from Atwood Family Farms? Come by and bring your shovel for our Sweetcrisp Blueberry U-Dig at Atwood Family Farms! Quantities are limited and blueberry plants are first come, first serve. We will notify everyone via social media if we no longer have blueberry plants available, please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm. Please note that there are no additional crops or activities available at this time. Tickets are not required to attend our blueberry plant u-dig, and pets are not allowed. Thanks for supporting your local farms!
At the farm:
• We are making more room for fun at the farm!
• Sweetcrisp blueberry plants are available while supplies last.
• Bring your own shovel and choose the perfect plant(s) to take home from the marked area of blueberry plants.
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• Blueberry plants are $10 each.
• You’re responsible for paying for each blueberry plant that you dig up.
• All major debit and credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our blueberry plant u-dig due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• Atwood Family Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.